Friday, January 2, 2015

January 2nd Blessings

It's a long day, just so much going on today.
I'm blessed for being a creative person, if that's not too cocky to say. I'm working on a wedding package for my neighbors- save the date cards, invitation, bridal shower & something for the guests to sign at the wedding. It's wonderful, and I hope this wedding happens really! 😊
I'm blessed that I am able to work overtime! My company is printing plots for the upcomming Interstate 4 widening project. I must say, it's cool seeing how this is coming to fruition from the inside to groundbreaking. This is going to be 6 years or more of roadwork and printing, starting in Maitland and working down to the Kirkman Road/ Universal area. It just blows my mind what these architect groups are going through, and there are seven architect firms working under one main architectural firm- like an umbrella! So yeah, bigtime overtime on the opportunity to print massively.
Blessed to be awake and getting out of bed this morning. I will make it through this year successfully, still hopeful a design job appears or maybe a car to save my truck on wear, tear and gas! 
Happy Friday all & have a great weekend!
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment