Thursday, June 24, 2010

Last week!!

made it thru a month of graphic design with y'allz and enjoyed the learning experience tremendously! i know i have MUCH to learn on the subject of art using computers and you all have really been there in so many ways for me, i really cant thank you all enough for the help and feedback.
its been a really weird week for me. trying to get the projects out, studying, being sick and whats happening in the personal life hasn't helped matters any. but im plugging along and i look foreward to waking up every day and learning something new and interacting with you all. i really just wanted to say my thanks and share a bit. i need to go back and do more reviewing before the test tomorrow.
GOOD LUCK to my "peeps", i say that in jest, really.
photoshop next month! thats going to be helluva fun!! i really am excited! not so much for the tests tho.... ;)

1 comment:

  1. anytime!!! I know what you mean about trying to review. I've studied my tale off, but I'm not retaining anything. This post test and final is not going to be good.

    ReplyDelete