Saturday, February 5, 2011

10 Fave Shopping Sites

Hi, my name is Dawn and I'm a shopaholic. I've spent entirely too much money on wonderful fun things over the years so I know about the subject of retail therapy!! My girlfriends and I agree, if we had unlimited spending abilities, we would need a new house just for the clothes and shoes alone!! Granted I love shoes and wish they could fit my flippers, some do and that's where I get into trouble. But there's much more to my shoe fetish, clothes and household items I've found seem to be more and more a want, now that I own a home. These are a few of my favorite places I like to visit and drool over many an occasion.

1) Victoria's Secret - www.victoriassecret.com
2) Fredrick's of Hollywood - www.fredericks.com, Both Freddies and Vikkies are two of my fave shopping spots for the obvious, they do have lovely clothing styles I love too.
3) your next shoes
-
www.yournextshoes.com
4) Christian Louboutin shoes -
www.christianlouboutin.com, yes, I have a shoe issue, I'd love to afford the shoes I do see. Even if there is a sale, at this point I still can't afford shoes at either of these sites but I can always dream! Louboutin is a fashion designer that makes incredible styles, just love what he comes up with on a runway!
5) Christian Siriano Designs -
www.christianvsiriano.com, Christian Siriano was a winner of project runway some years ago, I love his use of color and design style. He's recently done several lines of shoes for Payless Stores, which is nice to bring the fancy-schmancy style down to the individual that can afford the lower prices. Now if only he would do a fashion line for like say, Target or Sears!!
6) Swarovski
-
www.swarovski.com, I absolutely love sparkling little baubles, unfortunately also expensive!! My mother worked for Swarovski some years ago and still gets "the kids" the annual Christmas snowflake for Christmas. So she has "turned us on" to Swarovski and we use them for almost every occasion for gifts if we have the opportunity. A high recommendation to you if you need ideas or gifts for hard to shop for people or those that would something different made from (lead free) Austrian crystal.
7) Body Central
-
www.bodyc.com - Clothing, a favorite. My girlfriends and I make sure we check this store out whenever we are in the mall window shopping and we get the catalogs monthly.
8) DSW Shoes -
www.dsw.com - like you need to be surprised that there is another shoe website in my blog. This is a great shoe warehouse, there are stores as well as the online store to browse through.
9) Walmart -
www.walmart.com
10) Lowes -
www.lowes.com, the last two sites are obviously where i go to do my little shopping or household item shopping, affectionately referred to as 'Hell' in my family.

There are many other sites I like to check out, whenever I get the grand opportunity to spend money. I hope some of these sites help if you needed ideas to shop for goodies or just to make note that shopping is my habit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment