Saturday, February 12, 2011

10 Places I Will Visit in My Lifetime & Why

I love to travel, I love to sight see and have fun so traveling is always a passion for me. I don't need to see just a few places but I'd like to travel the world before I die. 
I've been to Scotland, England, Cozumel, Barbados and a handful of states in the U.S and would love to see more. Scotland and England were fun and wonderful places to see so going back to visit and tour is of course tops on my hit list. Then traveling to Germany, Italy, Japan, Ireland or wherever overseas would be awesome, it just looks so beautiful and fun! 
Coming back to the U.S I'd then travel to Canada and see why hockey is such a religion! I'm not a big Rush fan so it would be about the hockey. :) While in Canada I'd just take the trip to Montana and visit my family there for a while, then jump on the private jet and see Vegas, California, Arizona and Texas. Might as well take the plane to Michigan to see a friend and paint his man cave then off to Kentucky, Virginia, Louisiana and jump around a few places in Florida.
I have no doubts that I'd visit more places and sight see, I am a free spirit and wouldn't mind the exploration and learning new things. It's who I am. :)     

No comments:

Post a Comment