Thursday, February 24, 2011

10 Reasons Why I Prefer MACs

Is it wrong to just type because PC's suck 10 times?? It's not like it's a lie!
PCs SUCK
PCs SUCK
PCs SUCK
PCs SUCK
PCs SUCK...

After using the Macs in class I seem to have this affection for them now. I mean, I've heard from friends how great they are, how easy to manage, you don't need virus software for them since they are virtually the better machine. Now that I've been doing some work on them, I'm really in love with them. Quality is better, they are faster, they are easier to figure out what the problems are, keyboard is more comfortable and I like the mouse. The unleashed mouse, the one that has a touch sensor on it, in it. Many people dislike the mouse, it's too touchy or annoying, well the batteries do drain quickly, I'll give for that.

Maybe it's just me but I just like them more, I'd like to trade this HP in for a MAC!! It's like buying an AMAZING car, one you can specifically order with your very own preferences put in when it's built. THAT'S exciting for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment