Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Some Awesome Quotes I've Heard

There have been some great quotes I've seen over the years, I snagged a few just because they were funny and had a few good points. I'll just keep adding to this here and there. :)  ENJOY!!
 
"Did I tell you how divinely and utterly happy I am?" - Audrey Hepburn
"I didn't discover curves, I only uncovered them." - Mae West
 
 "Life is too short to work so hard." - Vivien Leigh
 "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues." - Elizabeth Taylor
"I have no regrets. I wouldn't have lived my life the way I did if I was going to worry about what people were going to say." - Ingrid Bergman
"Acting is like sex; you either do it and don't talk about it or you talk about it and and don't do it. That's why I'm always suspicious of people who talk too much about either." - Humphrey Bogart
"You are not exactly Superman, but you are awfully available." - Vera-Ellen
"Love is a game that two can play and both can win." - Eva Gabor
"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." - Sophia Loren
"Take your life in your own hands and mold it. The world will try to rob you of your freedom, but fight for it! It's all you have to live for! That's all for the modern girl." - Irene Dunne in "Theodora Goes Wild"
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." - Katharine Hepburn
"It wasn't the way I looked at a man, it was the thought behind it." - Gloria Grahame
"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it." -  Marilyn Monroe
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." - Frank Sinatra
"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos  
  - I Seem to like shoes A LOT also!!  :)
"I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass." - David Lee Roth
"I'm undaunted in my quest to amuse myself by constantly changing my hair." - Hillary Clinton     ....*note: I don't particularly care for Hil., but the quote was great! considering I change my hair color frequently!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment